I'm a design researcher specializing in qualitative methods, UX/usability testing and service design.
My design toolkit includes:
- Design Research
- Field-based ethnography
- Insight generation
- UX + Interaction Design
- Usability testing
- Information architecture
- Facilitation + Co-Creation
- Helping build design capacity within teams
- Coaching + mentoring for creative teams
What this looks like in action:
- Applying human-centered
design skills, like problem framing, ethnographic interviewing and design
synthesis, to reveal tangible outcomes for growth and change for both
businesses and non-profits.
- Leveraging user research techniques to provide strategic insight into user needs and product usefulness and usability.
- Visualizing findings from the user research process, including wireframes, storyboards, mockups and
simple prototypes that help accelerate deliverables.
- Crafting insightful narratives about processes, prototypes and potential opportunities, whether it’s a 140 character tweet or a pitch to C-level executives.